VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 14 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Community

Good luck trying to get a cat to do anything.

Best Answer

Sit next to her and confess your feelings. Then, share a romantic tuna dinner and finish it off with milk.

Best Answer

Get out the can opener. My cats will tunnel through the wall when they hear that thing.

Best Answer

replace her with a dog

Best Answer

Get some whiskers and a tail and show her a good time

Best Answer

Cats don't "care", Cats do what cats want to do. They're selfish animals.

Best Answer

Treats, toys and extra play time with her. Get her used to interacting with you.

Best Answer

Pick her up and pet her more often. Comb her fur and spend some time playing with her..

Best Answer

There could be a few different factors. I know I didn't bond with my cat until she was just over a year, then suddenly I was her best buddy.

Best Answer

Everyday, when you come home from work, give her a little bit of tuna in oil. She will start to meet you at the door and pay you lots of attention.

Best Answer

I read once of twice that canned tuna is not good for cats.I don't remember why though.

Best Answer

Probably the mercury, but the canners have fixed that. It wasn't good for humans either.

Best Answer

Give her treats.

Best Answer