She seems so angry lately, disappointed, almost resentful towards me. What can I do to show her that, even though I might not always be the perfect daughter, and I might not always agree with what she's got to say, I still love and care about her?
inactiveaccount inactiveaccount 16-17 7 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Family Struggles

Give her a hug and tell her you love her no matter what. It's simple, but it will mean a lot.

Best Answer

Well you could start by telling her exactly what you have put in your question. We tend to take the love of family members for granted and there's certainly nothing wrong with just telling them how important they are to you. Even if she was hard faced about it, those words would stay with her, I promise you.

Best Answer

do all the things the folks say but you got a mind of your own and you are getting more of free thinker and got explore your self

Best Answer

Tell her you love her very much for who she is and having her in your life means a lot. Organise one day outing just the two of you like cinema, eating out or funfair, whatever you both like.

Best Answer