People tell me im pretty but i know im not
gleekfreak90 gleekfreak90 18-21, F 14 Answers Sep 21, 2010

Hmmmm. Actually, I have noticed a lot of men admitting a preference for larger women... as illustrated by numerous QA threads on EP. People are people, there is a body type for every taste. Just love yourself, woman, and don't settle! Know you deserve love and it will come to you :)

Best Answer

its really not as bad as you think. attractive people sometimes have terrible personalities because they are just people. Being attractive doesn't make someone James Bond jk. what people look for is some one who cares about themself, the other person and has a personality that works w thiers... its not as bad as it seems.

Best Answer

We all feel like that at some point in our lives. Even girls who are really beautiful think they are not pretty enough, so I guess underestimating your looks is somewhat "part of being a woman". Of course, that's just my subjective opinion.<br />
However, here's a piece of REALITY: you can only change so much the face and body you were born with. So you have 4 options:<br />
1- Learn to accept yourself as you are: sounds easy but requires LOTS of personal work<br />
2- Never accept your self and get lots of plastic surgery and end up looking as fake as Michael Jackson<br />
3- Never accept yourself and feel cr4ppy about yourself forever, watch your self esteem go down the drain<br />
4- Learn to enhance your best features, dress favorably according to your body type, and look the best you possibly can..<br />
I went through options 1, 3 and 4. (I could never afford option 2, LoL) I recommend option 4. It's the healthiest one.

Best Answer

I know totally on the same boat.... But it'll get better! We are all beautiful- some only outside, some inside and outside- but EVERY GIRL is beautiful on the outside. So embrace your beauty!

Best Answer

Awe, girl, you are beautiful no matter what anyone says or thinks. I know it for a fact. I was almost in tears just reading that because sometimes I feel the same way. Now I know how sad that is to hear someone say that and think that about themselves, be happy. People change, if your not happy, you should be. Accept what you cannot change and you will feel better. Be yourself and the magic mad will come, promise.

Best Answer

Not sure if this has been said, but if you don't think you're good enough why should anyone else think so? A guy wouldn't dislike a girl because she is fat and ugly, but rather because she has a low self-esteem and thinks she is ugly. There is no fixed ruler for measuring beauty, don't put yourself in a box.

Best Answer

Not everyone can be pretty but anyone can be attractive. Do the best with what you have and develop an attitude that says you are as good as anyone. And please remember that there are people who would love to know you but these people are not conventionally "pretty" people, either and they are probably shy as well. Look for someone like yourself and make it your business to bring that person out of his/her shell with kindness and a sense of fun.<br />
To better understand what I am talking about, go out to a video store and rent the film Marty. It's a deeply moving film about a short, fat guy who, after some difficulties, finds love.

Best Answer

Your perspective is your reality. If you don't like what you see, what is keeping you from making changes? Feeling sorry for yourself, or playing the victim, won't take you where you want to go; action will.

Best Answer

All you need to do it to believe in ur self not what other think about u, Life is what u are and not how u look like, Its like ur internal beauty, its not that u have to have to be a hot chick, gurl i just be ur self dont think about anything els, and im sure u will get what u want..<br />
Cheers,<br />
AB

Best Answer

you feel how i feel but it will get better love.... i am sure your beautiful but you dont see it yet.

Best Answer