vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 22 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

WEB CAM - LOL<br />
message me if you like

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You never asked to web me, Ned!!

Best Answer

do you want me message me - lol

Best Answer

(hugs)

Best Answer

The heater in my truck stopped working 5 hours away from home today ... and it is -25 celcius out. Hope that helps

Best Answer

No! That makes me feel bad!

Best Answer

That should make anyone feel better.... It can always be worse

Best Answer

Its cold at my place at 16C

Best Answer

Lol. cold he says

Best Answer

That does not make me feel good at all...I feel...ummm....cold for you now

Best Answer

Cold shoulder already? :O

Best Answer

Opens another case of black jack and pours you one.

Best Answer

May I take you into my arms and dance with you or could we just sit beside each other and talk as we hold hands... maybe I could just give you a hug and whisper it will be all better soon.... either way I want you to know we your friends care and you are very special in our eyes.

Best Answer

I know the feeling so I do sympathise. I haven't found the answer yet but I'll keep working on it. Didn't you say something about having only two weeks left before you are together with your man? That sounds like something which should make you feel better. *Hugs*

Best Answer

what is wrong?

Best Answer

Gee, can you make me a breakfast sandwich like ya' used to., Val???

Best Answer

Well,after seeing LifesCraziness's answer...well you still look a bit piqued,so(((hugs))),,,don't worry no self respecting germ would even try to get inside of me :) FEEL BETTER

Best Answer

Ok, sure. It's long, though...Had a prostitute in the ER that had been arrested and was being treating for belly pain that the cops supposedly caused upon her arrest. The cops new she had drugs, but couldn't find them. An abdominal/pelvic x-ray was done to rule out trauma to the area and showed a crack pipe in her lower pelvis. The medical staff couldn't tell the police because of privacy laws. The prostitute was mad at the staff for not finding anything wrong with her and discharging her back to the police, so to show her "gratitude," she cursed the staff and squatted in the flood to pee...the crack pipe fell out onto the floor right in front of the cops.

Best Answer

*floor, not flood

Best Answer

funnnnneeee would have loved to seen it and the cops reaction

Best Answer

Yeah sure darlin' we can go out for a night on the town. When we get back to your place you can invite me in for a nightcap and I'll show you how doable you are ;)

Best Answer

yup im there with ya

Best Answer

I don't know what to say so I'll just give you a big (((((((HUG))))

Best Answer

Every life touches so many others. Your life has significance. You must not despair. Try to do something beautiful for someone else. There is great reward in doing good for others. You are loved.

Best Answer