Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 18 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

I don't agree, though I am not saying that never happens, it does..it's just in no way enough to use as an excuse to whine about it.....All racism is wrong, should not be tolerated for any race. But seriously it's about time that racist whites shut the fvck up for a change!

Best Answer

No! Look i am not racist, and am disgusted by white people that are racist, but they get the majority of **** about being racist, when it is a fact that blacks Puertor Ricans Mexicans and all other races are just as racist. It's really disgusting. IN fact black say that as a white person i cant use a word that they can use is very racist. If the word is offensive dont use it at all. Don't think its okay to be saying it around me and knowing i can't say it.. That is ******* racist ****. and im not okay with it. So many more examples. ONce again i am in no way racist, but the blame of racism, needs to stop being on just whites and instead on everyone who fits the term.

Best Answer

I realize my spelling is of im am a bit drunk so dont coment on it plz.

Best Answer

I know what you mean :) and don't totally disagree, all racism is wrong no matter which race is doing it. But by comparison whites have not suffered all of the other bad things that racism can do.

Best Answer

PS...I'm not even drunk and my spelling is so bad I did not even notice your spelling errors

Best Answer

Yer doin fine ,girl

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Yes, they are. It's just a subtle, more subversive form that creeps under the skin of the apathetic and blinds them to it.

Best Answer

its rediculous

Best Answer

Thank god others see it... i know it really is.

Best Answer

no lol

Best Answer

racism is when only whites get in trouble for saying the word ******

Best Answer

It is true.

Best Answer

Probably.<br />
In Australia if you are Aboriginal you get a lot of things white people dont get.

Best Answer

I do not agree. I have never been the victim of racism and I am very much a gringo.

Best Answer

Your a victim of it every day if you cant see it than that's your fault.

Best Answer

Oh spare me. A more appropriate question for you might have been. "Why do I have issues"?

Best Answer

Like i said Nigel... your blind.

Best Answer

It's "you're". Go suck down a few more beers dude. Maybe it will clear your head and make you hate minorities even more.

Best Answer

How do i hate minorites you ******* retard. I in no way hate minorities. YOu ******* romney backing pig i voted for obama so **** you.

Best Answer

The only minority i hate is ******* english born old rich ***** like you Nigel.....

Best Answer

Wow, such deliciously misplaced anger. :-) How old are you? You honestly carry on like a belligerent 14 year old. I voted for Obama too by the way. :-) It's back to the drawing board for you.

Best Answer

Hey, at least you're not an angry drunk. :-)

Best Answer

I am 3 and like to argue with people named Nigel who are to old to be on the internet in the first place get off ep and go read a book.

Best Answer

Nigel go read a book.

Best Answer

Nigel was actually my cat, but I like your book recommendation.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

AHAAAAHAHA.

Best Answer

HeHe haaaha he

Best Answer

O nigel this has been maybe ill read too.

Best Answer

If you did enter the twilight zone show me where i have been looking for it since i was a kid. I see your point though lol yeah that was a bit of a stretch.

Best Answer

I finally broke down and got a kindle and I can't stop buying books on Amazon. It's why I get to kindly tell my landlord that I don't have the rent this month. :-)

Best Answer

We get a lot of crap for what the earlier generations have done to others

Best Answer

Got to learn how to take it

Best Answer

Wow... what if i said that to you... Why should anyone have to take it... That is the problem with the world.

Best Answer

Most races have learned to live with it

Best Answer

I would imagine that this would depend on if you were the minority in your area.

Best Answer