Nicole158 Nicole158 16-17, F 18 Answers Jun 16, 2011

Don't waste your time on people who will ultimately play next to no part in your future once you leave school.

Save your energy for those that will make a true and lasting impact on your future!

Best Answer

Being invisible is good. When you are invisible you get away from all the bullshit that comes with high school. And don't listen to the person who said stand on the roof and threaten. whether they were kidding or not it's not funny.

Best Answer

Kid, be glad they ignore you. Enjoy it. There are jerks in high school which will make your life a living Hell, if you "get noticed". Just be a floater and get out of high school and then into college which is totally different. You'll enjoy college.

Best Answer

Go to school naked. if nobody notices you then you ARE invisible. lol

Best Answer

You can't be literally invisible

I have Tourette's and I really wished everybody had ignored me at school - sadly, it was just the opposite

Don't worry your time will come after you've left school

Best Answer

Find a skill that you are good at like a sport or talent and then join a school club. Being part of a team or club will definatly get you noticed and people will take you more seriously. If not then get a new hairstyle, that always works.

Best Answer

whatever you do dont pick the wrong crowd. if everyone there is a nut job then you better stay away.

try to befriend the non shallow people and try to NOT please the ********. dont act like you want to please them because they will take advantage of you and use you

Best Answer

Try going to primary school. Someone'll notice.

If you took a poll, most people would rather be unnoticed.

Best Answer

I have been district topper during my maticulation(10th board)..out of 500 schools...in 2006.I use to meditate and at a time used to do only one work this is why my concentration power is dominant..I was interensted in studying only and my only aim used to be to finish the syllabus as quicky as I could...and also I could determine the most appropriate work at the time and never wasted my time in vain..I'm not exaggerating its reality..

Best Answer

I would not worry too much about it, I would have paid money to be invisible at that age. I think you should just do whatever makes you happy, learn all you can....make music, study art and plan for the future. Once you are out of high school you will understand that its only what you learned there that matters anyway. If you get noticed for doing something extraordinary while you are there, make it something that will help you in your future.

Best Answer

talk............sense......

......a pushup bra couldn't hurt either?!

Best Answer