JustChrisCarter JustChrisCarter 18-21, M 16 Answers May 30, 2012

.......................your just tired........................your alone..............maybe both...........5050

Best Answer

It's certainly not just loneliness mate. It sounds like depression. Go see a doctor and get referred to a shrink for a diagnosis. Mind you, you will have to talk, and honestly. If you can't then just roll over.

Best Answer

Sometimes I get the feeling but got no choice and I got to get up and move on...I make it go away

Best Answer

U r depressed ! Get ur *** out the bed & go to beach.. Make new friends.. & have f****** fun !

Best Answer

If you are lonely while you are around people you love and like to be with, possibly depressed. If you honestly can't motivate yourself to get out of bed, possibly depression. If you have suicidal thoughts, depression most likely. I can't say for sure because I'm not trained to give medical advice. All I know about this situation is from people close to me who are going through the same thing. Your hospital, family doctor, or any local mental health facility can help you.

Best Answer

i'm not suicidal

Best Answer

If you're depressed, simply latching on to another human being won't cure you. It will more likely depress that person, if they stick around. It's a vicious circle. There are depression check-lists that can give you a better idea if you need pro treatment

Best Answer

sounds like a bit of both. I suggest you see your doctor

Best Answer

either one won't be fixed in bed at this juncture .....You need to get up, get out ,moving fights depression...and increases the chance of making those friends and finding your mate someday

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Sounds like depression. See your doctor.

Best Answer

Change your appearance and maybe, just maybe you won't be alone

Best Answer

If you were with someone I don't think you would be lonely or depressed.

Best Answer

YOUR probably right

Best Answer

yeah your right

Best Answer

However, feeling lonely when you are with someone is the worst kind of lonely there is.

Best Answer

My guess would be BOTH!

Best Answer

Probably a little of both.

Best Answer