Im 20 and this **** is not what i signed up for. I feel crap and **** and people are on my case all the time. Nothing is enjoyable and all i see is grey. Nothing else. I have nowhere to go and im stuck here and im going mad looking at four walls. I cant afford to leave but how much more of this **** i can take. I dont know. It just gets harder.
prettybrowneyes1993 prettybrowneyes1993 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 3 in Health

have you graduated college or went to any kind of trade school? Get your education and get a decent paying job. Why sit and stare at 4 walls? Get out there and get busy! Your life is what YOU make it!! Dont let the BS hold you back. Now is the time to get your life in order... figure out what you want to do.. job/career wise.. then take steps to achieve it. Whining is not accomplishing anything other than making others annoyed with you and you are probably giving yourself an ulcer or making yourself feel worse. So get up.. get out of the 4 walls and get going! No excuses!! If you want something bad enough you can figure out ways to obtain it!

Best Answer

Thankyou xx

Best Answer

If you feel physically ill, you may want to consider getting checked out for anemia or other conditions that could be only furthering your misery. It also sounds like you might want to ask about antidepressants. There is no shame in seeking help. Good luck.

Best Answer

Happy birthmas.

Best Answer

D: Feel better.

Best Answer