1mylife 1mylife 18-21, F 14 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Health

Yes, because I was raised on romantic comedies and Disney movies... now everything in life seems wrong :/

Best Answer

What do you mean talking everything?

Best Answer

You know, stuff like good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people... that's not the case in real life. Working hard means you get ahead in life, which is a lie. My father worked very hard all his life until the day he died in lower middle class.

Best Answer

Grieve arises from the disease constituted by desire. Happiness again results from the disease of desire being cured. From joy also springs sorrow, and hence sorrow arises repeatedly. Sorrow comes after joy, and joy after sorrow. The joys and sorrows of human beings are revolving on a wheel. After happiness sorrow has come to thee. Thou shalt again have happiness. No one suffers sorrow for ever, and no one enjoys happiness for ever. The body is the refuge of both sorrow and happiness. 1 Whatever acts an embodied creature does with the aid of his body, the consequence thereof he has to suffer in that body. Life springs with the springing of the body into existence. The two exist together, and the two perish together. 2 Men of uncleansed souls, wedded to worldly things by various bonds, meet with destruction like embankments of sand in water. Woes of diverse kinds, born of ignorance, act like pressers of oil-seeds, for assailing all creatures in consequence of their attachments.
One having friends as one destitute of friends, one having foes as one destitute of foes, one having wisdom as one destitute of wisdom, each and every one amongst these, obtains happiness through destiny. Friends are not the cause of one's happiness. Foes are not the cause of one's misery. Wisdom is not competent to bring an accession of wealth; nor is wealth competent to bring an accession of happiness. Intelligence is not the cause of wealth, nor is stupidity the cause of penury. He only that is possessed of wisdom, and none else, understands the order of the world.
Be it happiness or be it misery, be it agreeable or be it disagreeable, what comes to one should be enjoyed or
p. 4
endured with an unconquered heart. Every day a thousand occasions for sorrow, and hundred occasions for fear assail the man of ignorance and folly but not the man that is possessed of wisdom. Sorrow can never touch the man that is possessed of intelligence, that has acquired wisdom, that is mindful of listening to the instructions of his betters, that is destitute of envy, and that is self-restrained. Relying upon such an understanding, and protecting his heart (from the influences of desire and the passions), the man of wisdom should conduct himself here. Indeed, sorrow is unable to touch him who is conversant with that Supreme Self from which everything springs and unto which everything disappears.
~ S'anti Parva , Mahabharata
http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m12/m12b001.htm

Best Answer

i just asked almost the same question,i have always felt like i dont belong here.But i definitly feel as though im more connected to Nature rather than the human species.I dont usually connect with people and dont really trust anyone.But feel very comfortable being in the woods or by water and ect.

Best Answer

let me tell you, everything around us is just there to blur the reality. Makes us feel that the world owes us something. So eventually when the reality hits us we finally know what the entire hype is about.

Best Answer

Me: Peculiar, eccentric, unusual, non-conformist, unbelonging, strange.

Just listen to People Are Strange by the Doors and that's my life. ;)

But you know what? Even when you're so strange you think nobody could ever love you, eventually you bump into some people who are just as strange as you, and they've all got friends equally strange, and before you know it, you're normal within that group of people.

Maybe you feel a little isolated. Keep in mind I only just realized how not-strange I really am at my age...

Best Answer

I felt like that because I never had anyone who understood me, who could always be there for me but in reality, I never let them in to what I was really feeling. I was afraid that they would run away when they genuinely wanted to help..after awhile, I let them and things are starting to get better :)

Best Answer

I only feel that i don't belong here when i think of this world as it is. Their is no much good in it any more. Every min/sec someone is killed, raped, child and woman trafficking, terrorist and this list can go on and on. Sometimes when you think of what good is left then you have to really think hard. I mean for instance just as am writing this, their is a fight outside over parking. I don't think i belong, i would love peace and happiness but thats asking tooooooo much. I also don't get this whole thing of life, we are born, grow up and work hard to make a living that is man made (earning money, mortgage act) get old and leave it all behind. what is the point of all this. I think we should live a natural life to justify our existence of life and enjoying it. This is not the life i have in mind hardly one that will ever be.

Best Answer

just don't care about the world because you can't nothing to change it . just care about yourself your family and friends to make your life at least more happy. my father is working by all days too and i have problems with money . i have to learn to change my life and help him when he will be older

Best Answer

I know what u mean but actually if we all care then it would be much better. but the way it is then i guess i only have to care about myself thank you

Best Answer

I couldn't find any true friends in my life. only fuels and false persons . i have got a girlfriend but nobody else because in nowadays people are horrible . i am clever person and i always wanted to walk away and find better place but my conditions make me can't

Best Answer

Am sorry to hear this but am very much like you. I walk away from trouble and don't do many friends as i don't trust any body. Your girl.f should be your best friend and this will get you through a lot. I really wish you all the best.Ta

Best Answer

YEs......and why?because of trying to be perfect which s a hell damn thing

Best Answer

We don't belong here...

Best Answer

me too. i have a girlfriend but i've got no more friends. i am shy and lonely . how to write here again because on mobile i can only once :(

Best Answer

Yers lots of people feel this way. A lot of people who feel this way become drug addicts and or Drink it away. Find something to belong to where you fit in!

Best Answer

everyday. Because I can

Best Answer