Underthenoise Underthenoise 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 26, 2011

i have meet heaps of people who i think maybe lost, i have been lost plenty of times. but i finally found myself after realising i wasnt really lost,i was just trying different directions until i found my right way

Best Answer

Yes we do, I use to work in a very busy environment 6-7 days a week and even though I was surrounded by music, people to no end, I was the most lonely person ever. When I took my dog and we sat in the woods with nobody around is when I didn't feel lonely anymore.

Best Answer

I am 47 and have gone thru alot in my life - so has everyone else no matter their age. I have gone thru 2 marriages, 2 bankruptcies, 2 divorces, I have one adult son who is married and has a daughter who is my 1st grandaughter!, I have another son age 14 who went to live with his dad (my second ***** donor) because we couldn't get along - I have my 12 year old son living with me. I feel LOST since I was FIRED and not getting unemployment, moving to another state to live closer to my mom and brother. Are you sleeping yet? LOL<br />
What I am getting to is that we all go thru the lost feeling -- all these posts help all of us and I want to say HANG IN THERE IT COULD BE WORSE AND IT WILL GET BETTER. I need to practice what I preach.<br />
HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! I don't mean to seem like I am shouting sorry...... I am a people pleaser that is a big problem of mine....

Best Answer

yes you are right its part of being human

Best Answer

i say some times but not right

Best Answer

Yes. Be very afraid of any person who confidently proclaims he knows the meaning of life.

Best Answer

No worries. We are all in the same boat with you. :)

Best Answer

I think its just part of the human condition to feel lost and question the meaning of life etc.<br />
It makes life interesting :)

Best Answer

we all feel lost and out of sorts from time to time....<br />
maybe journal a bit and keep track of your feelings and see if it helps figure out why you feel lost<br />
set some goals that you hope to achieve and take steps to reach them.. maybe it will help you not feel so lost. <br />
talk to family, friends .. it helps

Best Answer