Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my cat Jonnie in November. It was sad. I suggest that you adopt another pet. I just took in a homeless, pregnant cat that had 5 babies and I am having trouble finding homes for them. It's okay, though. They are really cute and I'll probably keep them. <br />
I am just saying that there are many loving animals out there that are looking for loving homes. Don't worry, you wouldn't be betraying the memory of your beloved cat. I'm sure that she would be purring and smiling down on you from Kitty Heaven for rescuing one of her fellow furry friends.

Best Answer

I'm very sorry to hear that :( I've very attached to my cat as well. I think you should honor the memory of your cat, but also go out and adopt two more (one kitten alone may get lonely :() It wouldn't be "replacing" your lovely friend that has passed away, but it will help keep you happy as Barton responded.

Best Answer

I lost my 17-year old kitty last year. When I drop food on the floor while cooking, I still expect him to come over and scoff it. I expect to see him on the couch, waiting for me when I get home. I can almost feel the familiar weight on my neck at night when he'd settle under the covers to cuddle and purr. I loved him so much, and it feels disloyal to invite another cat into my home. But I think that's what I have to do. We're moving soon, but after that, I'm going to a shelter and adopt another baby...someone who seems to be the exact opposite of the one I lost. You'll always miss your kitty, but when you're ready, give another different baby a chance at a good life. It will help you and him/her.

Best Answer

Aw :( That is sad when you lose something so dear to you:(

Best Answer