romina0523 romina0523 31-35, F 4 Answers Feb 29, 2012

Don't feel bad. It's hard to get excited about other people's stuff. It sorta means that you're a strong person and don't need to induce something that you don't feel for someone else. You just have to pretend like we all do. Sometimes you gotta fake an ******* and sometimes you have to fake some enthusiasm that you don't feel. Hey--she'll have to give it back in kind so depending on how much you want to go with it is what she'll have to hand back. When my son died my sister and I weren't speaking. As much as it pained me then is as much as I'm free to ignore every single bad thing that ever happens to her. Freedom-- thy name is awareness.

Best Answer

thats terribly sad. that your sister couldnt let go of what was between you at such a time. i hope you are able to heal.
(hug)

Best Answer

Feeling bad must be difficult for you! However, she's your sister so try to rise to the occasion and share her happiness with her as much and as strongly as you possibly can. You will not have another chance at celebrating her new marriage and all the wedding excitment that goes with it, and she may pick up your feelings..and if that happens you will feel awful about the whole thing and not have a second chance at sharing in such a sacred, special time. Family truly is everything, don't let her down.

Best Answer

just try and do your best. shell know you care. it sounds kind of exciting to me.

Best Answer

Thats life. Sometimes we do sometimes we don't. but you will when you're ready.

Best Answer