I feel the same. Its so hard for me to answer when people ask whats wrong because I know I feel like **** but I have no explanation as to why. I just sometimes feel like life is pointless and it seems ungrateful, but its hard to change how I feel. When im depressed, i dont even eat the same or laugh or notice things I usually do.

Best Answer

Sometimes depression is a part of life, sometimes it's just there for no reason. I feel a lot of the "no reason" depression, a lot more than I probably should. Know that we're all here and willing to talk when you need us.

Best Answer

I find life confusing with its ups and downs. apparently that is life though and that makes me sad and lonely BUT only sometimes. Do you think you expect too much? i follow a 12 step program & it helps. people here like you, so i hope you dont feel so lonely, just human

Best Answer

i often find myself in that boat. I think a lot of ppl do, so dont feel isolated

Best Answer

there are many on e.p. in the same boat.. keep positive and make good freinds... good luck sweety.

Best Answer