After a ton of indecision, I quit my 11 week summer camp job. I was completely miserable there, calling home and crying everyday. I didn't want to spend the rest of my summer depressed, away from civilization. I feel terrible though, because 1) My boss made accommodations to make sure I'd work there 2) I was the only person with my position at the camp and since I quit 3 weeks before the camp ends they won't have time to hire anybody else. So I really screwed things up for them. Even though I have some references who will still put in a good word or me, I feel awful. I feel so weak that I couldn't mentally handle those 3 more weeks and that everyone will have to pick up my work. Should I feel guilty?
alwaysindecisive alwaysindecisive 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 23, 2012

NOOOO! NEVER feel bad about quitting a job that you can't stand! If you don't like it then you shouldn't be the one in the position because people will be able to see that you are not happy with it and it'll only make matters worse. Explain your reasons to the others and apologize.. but don't feel guilty. Move on and find something you do like~^^

Best Answer

Don't feel guilty. If you couldn't stand that job, quitting was the right decision.

Best Answer

winners aren't quitters no matter how tough it gets. there's 1000 of people jobless. You don't know how lucky you were to have that job. i've been looking for over a year and I'm not getting any calls :(

Best Answer

, you will never know what you like until you try it, you explored an opportunity and discovered that it was not meant for you, :) everyone does it dont fret to hard! you gave it your best, that's what counts :))

Best Answer

dont worry baby you done with it and thats that <br />
something better will come alone <br />
you are so bad ***

Best Answer