Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 3 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Emotional Health

Its the new way of raising prices(ssssshhh-big secret)-a container that is as close to the old size as possible but containing less.Also paper towels where 6+12;do the math and see how many you are getting....canned goods,and other groceries are doing the same. Since gasoline must be sold in gallons(in the US) they can't pull that one,BUT the reasons that are given are always prophylactic(possible closing of the strait of Hormuz,etc)never happen,but the price rise continues.

Best Answer

yeah well once i find out i never buy the product again because they used dishonest technique- so, I don't know how long it will benefit them if more people stop buying their products once they find out.

Best Answer

Haven't you noticed that this is happening to alot of items...yet prices are still on the rise.

Best Answer

yeah I noticed it on other products but this container was the same size- so they tricked me on this, now i won't buy it again even though it was my fav brand. I stop buying products that have sneakily gotten smaller- they always put a big announcement when the size goes up- i think they should be required to list when it's gotten smaller.

Best Answer

I totally agree, it's a shame that companies do that all the time thinking that consumers won't notice/care.

Best Answer