Soups Soups 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 4, 2012

... you know, you should live.

Dying is the simplest way, but you should try to live until you find a anchor of life. Find something you would treasure enough to live for. Find something you would care for. If you don't care, why would you care to die? If you find no good reason for either to live or die, liv until you find a reason. Don't simply die. Death is the last way... you will find it even if you live. So live until it comes itself to you. Don't hunt it.

Best Answer

The pain you would cause others is a permanent pain. You would cause a would that would never heal, in many, many lives.

On the other hand, we've all felt the way you feel now, and later, we feel normal again. Your pain will heal, and you will be happy again. But if you take your own life, you'll injure many with a pain that will not ever go away. What's worse is such a terrible act will even affect people who aren't even born yet.

A man kills himself and his son becomes depressed and drinks, he drops out of school and takes whatever work he can find when he's not drunk. Then that man has a daughter, and because the father has a hole in his life, he's not there for his daughter. She has a different life than she would have had... and one day she has a child... it goes on and on and the effects of your decision are felt for generations.

Best Answer

I'm glad you DO care. That is a good sign. I wanted to die so many times in my younger days, but had I done that my son would not exist and THAT would have been a tragedy, not only to me, but to all of his friends.

Best Answer

The things that keep you from doing it, and remembering all those who would care, is what Jiminy Cricket would call your conscience. It's not fair to them and to your future self to take away the potential things you could've done with the time you've been given. Never take what you have for granted, if you feel it's lost purpose, try to look through a less complex looking glass. Sometimes the best things in life are so simple, you wouldn't have noticed :D

Best Answer

when youre in hell kid just keep going ... you can make it out of there!

Best Answer

You're not the only one who wants to die on EP...please take a number and stand in line with the others...

Best Answer

I Don't feel i am the only one on here i know there is more than one person on this whole entire earth who feel the same way that i do or who are going through very serious things. Get in line? i don't need to i'm already in it and have been in it for a long time.
Thanks.

Best Answer

Well, just don't lose your place in line for the next 60 years at least, and someone will be with you shortly...

Best Answer

Do you really wanna go to hell? Noooo I didn`t think so. Endure, accept Gods grace, being whatever it takes to convince you to reconsider and forgiveness, and a brand new life, You can get over this, you are just passing through.

Best Answer

If you want to die.. then die. My ex's son played this card many times with his girlfriends.. and heavily with his mom.. who gave him money out of guilt. DO NOT.. try to make others feel guilty for you.

Best Answer

I agree. Dont manipulate. wanting is like wishing upon an empty sky, or empty well of NOPE. Persue healthier mindsets.

Best Answer

That is a nasty thing to say, blood may be on your hands if you talk like that.

Best Answer

blood is on the person themselves that would take the action. If the person themself takes their life.. then so be it. There are many people here that ca fuel their need to stay afloat on a person that will float their way. I Have lived this through Ex's son in more ways than can be typed in 5 hours. And yes.. it was ME.. that had him move into the house 2 different times to get a foothold until I caught him red handed stealing

Best Answer

"then so be it" wow

Best Answer