gunsnrose gunsnrose 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Well you're in the right place...plenty of people here in the same position and circumstances as yourself, go explore and find people like yourself, or try harder to become more than who you wish to be in real life...weigh your options to your suitability.

Best Answer

It gets worse, when you are my age. But if you go to college, there is some good news. Most people make their best friends for life, in their early twenties, when they go to college and live in a college dorm. For that reason, most people also meet their spouse while in college. You are at that age, when you should be having the best time of your life; not the worst.

Best Answer

I feel the same. I have a lot of friends but there's no best friends. Sometimes it feel very bad, alone... I've tried to have best friends, but it's look like that they don't want to be. It's crazy when I really need a best friends.

Best Answer

OMG people are dying and suffering alone including children ...get a grip , pull your socks up and contribute something purposeful to society,like build a dry stone dyke or clean up a riverbank with other studenty environmental volunteers,then have some sex and drugs and then tell yourself to SHUT THE **** UP and never to be so self pitieous again.

Best Answer

This is the results of my rape that I feel this alone please tell me again how people suffer why don't you

Best Answer

excuse me if i didnt deduct that from your posting on EP you have to take things on face value otherwise you wouldnt say anything.Im sorry to hear about the reason for your lonileness

Best Answer

So you should find a person who thinks you as her/hims best frend.

Best Answer

Why do you need a best friend when you have friends. I can't say I have a best friend, but I do have good friends. I don't fit into many groups that my friends have and that's OK with me. If I want to talk with someone I have friends

Best Answer

i only have about 3 proper friends.. ive lost so many or grown apart from them i have a few friends at uni about 3 more that i dont know too well yet and my boyfriends friends i now count as mine too but i came from such a big group of friends that it seems lonely sometime

Best Answer

I'm so sorry you feel lonely. You know I have a small group of good friend and I'm most lonely when I'm in a crowd. Get to know someone you like one on one and see where it goes

Best Answer

have lots and lots of friends....but not a best friend

Best Answer

Open yourself up gently to friends here; you will soon find the ones you can trust and that you 'click' with

Best Answer

Yeah, cos I don't trust or close to anyone in a way it's better...

Best Answer

you prefer it?

Best Answer

It's sad but I am ok with that...

Best Answer

only till you find comfort in your own thoughts

Best Answer

but its so lonely

Best Answer

get busy, put yourself out the, volunteer for a good cause, there is so much you can do. If only you can think less of yourself, you will find yourself

Best Answer

yes. :{ i feel so unloved..but i made two friends..literally they lived inside of me for nine months each, and they have my back like you wouldn't believe. But I'm not sure if that counts.

Best Answer

I have only a few but not a best friend that i feel i can turn to wen i need, even though in the past ive been like that but never recieved it back. Suppose it made me feel used and ive lost trust now. I suppose they could be classed as associates who i see&chill with once in a while. Fortunatly me&my sister are very close shes almost like a best a best friend, until her best friend is around.

Best Answer