take boxing if you feel like punching stuff, haha. I started taking aikido when I was 13 because I was an angry child back then, lol. Now I can flip people! :D

Best Answer

When Im angry I find things to keep my hands busy. When I have glass bottles around its always a good thing. I put a glass bottle in a bag, making sure its pretty secure in there. Then I throw it and listen to it break. The bag prevents a scattered mess.lol. When the glass breaks its like my anger breaks and I feel better.

Best Answer

let someone start to **** you and act like he is raping you and hit him

Best Answer

HAHA! :P

Best Answer

You didn't mention violently or not just saying but I have anger problems too and I just go in my room and cool down by watching YouTube or something to take my mind off of it.

Best Answer

I like to put on a nice angry metal song and jump around the room.

Best Answer

drink water..it detoxify

Best Answer

Hello. I am leading a project with a group of my friends, which is to convert a school bus into an RV. We have been planning, designing and finalizing the project for roughly 5 months, but now I need help to fund the project . (By the way there are rewards for donating to the project) So please check out the link below:

http://www.gofundme.com/e9uuj28c

Best Answer

Punch a punching bag. Duh. :)

Best Answer

don't have one :)

Best Answer

Then PUNCH A PILLOW!
(DIE PILLOW DIE!!!)

Best Answer

Hahahahahhahahaha yes I am so gonna do that. Thanks :)

Best Answer

No thanks needed my friend! :)

Best Answer