whynotwhyme whynotwhyme 16-17, F 10 Answers Feb 1 in Health

Get a punchbag or a Slam man. !!!

Best Answer

take boxing if you feel like punching stuff, haha. I started taking aikido when I was 13 because I was an angry child back then, lol. Now I can flip people! :D

Best Answer

When Im angry I find things to keep my hands busy. When I have glass bottles around its always a good thing. I put a glass bottle in a bag, making sure its pretty secure in there. Then I throw it and listen to it break. The bag prevents a scattered mess.lol. When the glass breaks its like my anger breaks and I feel better.

Best Answer

let someone start to **** you and act like he is raping you and hit him

Best Answer

HAHA! :P

Best Answer

You didn't mention violently or not just saying but I have anger problems too and I just go in my room and cool down by watching YouTube or something to take my mind off of it.

Best Answer

I like to put on a nice angry metal song and jump around the room.

Best Answer

drink water..it detoxify

Best Answer

Why the need to feel angry?

Best Answer

Ahh parents especially my mum and my sister ganging up on me. They act like typical teenage girls sometimes and taunt me and say mean things. Like today we were all gonna go into town and then my mum comes into my room and says that we were going into town but then she said your not coming and did not give me a reply even I kept on asking her and then I yelled at her why and I just remember the look on her and my sisters face when they left the house. It was of disgust like what the hell is she doing and god she is crazy and just seeing them like that makes me feel so so angry because I can't please then because they always push me away and make me feel like I'm not worthy of their time which makes me feel so angry inside!!! I really need to release it because I feel if I don't I will crash and burn

Best Answer

I know it's not the same but what I used to do whenever I got angry (specially if my parents where involved) I used to think okay have it your way, I will work hard at school and be f****** awesome so I don't have to face your stupid faces or ridiculous criticisms anymore. Now I'm pretty much independent of them and I feel great since I've moved out of their place.

Best Answer

Punch a punching bag. Duh. :)

Best Answer

don't have one :)

Best Answer

Then PUNCH A PILLOW!
(DIE PILLOW DIE!!!)

Best Answer

Hahahahahhahahaha yes I am so gonna do that. Thanks :)

Best Answer

No thanks needed my friend! :)

Best Answer