first thanks all for your suggestions.. i just wanna say something for those who advised me to see a therapist, well let me tell you that i've tried that last year, and it wasnt a good idea.. it made everything even worse..
LonelyGurlll LonelyGurlll 18-21, F 13 Answers Mar 18, 2011

Talk to God, he's always there to listen

Answer to your question: Sometimes the only thing we need is someone to listen, and not talk back, someone to lean on.

Best Answer

how is it like to talk and never hear a reply back ?

Best Answer

well your in the right place,,, theres plenty of people here on ep that will talk with you....mostly guys i imagine...guys here that will barely listen, and then say all sorts of junk back to you....eventually leading you to thier webcam where thier flacid **** awaits for your viewing pleasures. That may only make your depression worse though. hmmm. On the other hand, this may not be the right place. good luck tho~

Best Answer

hahaha thnx for ur advice =)

Best Answer

Talk to me obviously :D

Best Answer

thank you!!

Best Answer

If you have any friends, even one or two then try talking to them, or your parents/family. If need be you can see a therapist, or post your thoughts and feelings online (such as on EP) and it may make you feel better about things.

It's difficult to know what else to tell you without being patronising. If you're depressed then you probably don't want to do anything, even your favourite things don't take your mind off it.

If you need to vent I'll listen, but that's up to you.

Best Answer

i have read all the comments above, when you talk to a depressed person, you feel relaxed coz that makes you feel you are not alone who is devoid of happiness and some sense of relief. but thats not the cure, you better know it. I am surprised to read that you attempted suicide?? I have known you little thru our talks and i am suprised that you made this problem so big. I will tell very simple steps to follow- take bath, refresh your mind, forget everything for a while i mean thoughtless state, take a piece of paper and write down all the things which is burden to your brain, every small big problems. categorize these problems into three parts- serious which needs immediate attention, not so serious which can wait for some time and not at all serious which is of not a problem but a problem. take one problem at a time and write down the ways how to solve it, if you find difficult to solve you can move on to next. but there is solution for every problem. i will be happy if i can be of any help to you. feel free to share. good luck

Best Answer

Having too many problems, being in a terrible mood, feeling weak and powerless, make you lose your mind, and unable to think..
but thanks anyway, and sure i'd like sharing that with you

Best Answer

well, you can talk to me: orchardpatricia@yahoo.com Also, counselling is a very difficult, very painful thing, and sometimes it can take a long time to see results. I went to my first real counsellor for six years. I still go to counselling once a month. If you do decide to go remember, the counsellor is working for you, but can teach you skills you may not have. But maybe you don't even need counselling; maybe you just need someone to talk to or an anti depressant. Anyway, if you want to talk I'm available. Good luck

Best Answer

Yeah sure i'd like to talk to you, i'll add you as soon as i remember my yahoo account's password :S
and as i mentioned above, counselling isn't the solution, but thanks anyway.. and thanks for everyone..

Best Answer

yup def in the same place,,,,, depression is a common thing amongst everyone, people get depressed, people go insane...people have panic attacks..oyvey im working myself up writing this...

but yeah.

try some st johns wart. it helps. even though i havent tried it. but i know that it works

and uhhhhhhh lavender. and uhhh jumping into a pool. and uhh dancing, interprative dancing. to the universe. if you let your body and your emotions go and just lose control youll find your center

Best Answer

Yeah, you're so right, depression is common everywhere, but some are strong enough to control their situation and their feelings, im not!

Best Answer

I came to EP because of my depression too. I haven't been to a therapist so I really don't know what to expect.. You feel like you have a dam in you that would burst with whatever you have locked within and you are looking for someone who cares. There are people of all ages here and I think you are old enough to spot troublesome people when you see them. Talk to people , check their profiles and see if they are helpful. Maybe you will find someone :) ..

And er... Don't go looking for a knight in a shining armour. Everyone in EP has secrets to share...some shameful, some not. ...If it helps,talk to female friends.

Best Answer

you know, i like talking with people who are depressed too, because its really hard to find someone who can really understand your feelings, and trust me, going to a therapist isnt a good idea..when i finished my first session with my psychologist i committed a suicide, actually i tried, because im still alive, unfortunately..

Best Answer

you can feel free to msg me if you need something to discuss

Best Answer

thanks! =)

Best Answer

seek counseling and emotional support groups in your area, talk to people, start journaling thoughts and feelings, discuss with your therapist....

Best Answer

Hi, I am sorry for your situation, mine is similar. If you have no one in your life to talk to, at least try to find a therapist who will listen and help you put your situation into perspective. You may even need to find a psychiatrist to put you on medication if your situation warrants that. If you want, feel free to send me a private message. I cannot promise answers but I can lend an ear. Whatever you do, please try to find professional help.

Best Answer

Umm.. believe me i dont need any answers, i just wanna forget a bit about my loneliness, just too tired of that feeling, being ignored!

Best Answer