Kbou Kbou 41-45, F 2 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Some mothers refuse to acknowledge their adult children because they can't face what they did to them as parents when you were growing up. Even though you may have let it go and gotten passed it. Some mom's refuse to see they ever done anything wrong and hold it against you because you were at one time angry at her and probably voiced it in your youth. She has to live with it.. you have to let her. Apologizing even if you didn't do anything or telling her you forgive her is only gonna make her more angry. Sounds like she is very prideful.. : (

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply, I was abused by my father as a child, when I disclosed and he was arrested, he hung himself the next day. My mum new he was guilty but still blamed me for his death as do the rest of my family. This is why I still struggle day to day. It is a very long story but I have written it down In a shortened version.
Thank you
Kbou

Best Answer

I completely understand.. You can't hold that guilt.. It is not yours to hold.. You were the victim.. now let them go and be the victor in your own life. You can't do anything about how other people feel.. the have to deal with their own feelings. You can only fix you. : )

Best Answer

I think many Women have this trouble,I know my wife does.

Best Answer

I'm glad someone seems to understand the question. I don't.

Best Answer