KilluaGodspeed KilluaGodspeed 18-21, M 13 Answers Jun 21, 2012

That isn't creepy at all....

Best Answer

how's it even creepy lol

Best Answer

I don't know it just is.

Best Answer

you have a sick mind.

Best Answer

Yeah, sure but how do you even know I was thinking like that, huh?

Best Answer

how old are you? do you know what innocence is? you'd be hard pressed to find even 12 year old girls innocent these days. why are you attracted to inexperienced girls?

Best Answer

People don't think I'm innocent then they get to know me and are really surprise bc I'm so innocent . What I'm saying is don't judge a by the cover.

Best Answer

that's too bad.. just because a girl is not a virgin does not automatically mean that she is a s l u t. also if the girl is truly interested in you and you in her, her past history should be somewhat irrelevant..

Best Answer

What makes you think they are innocent?

Best Answer

the way they talk, their coyness, mannerisms.

Best Answer

btw, look up coyness in the dictionary. simply the fact that you realize they're being coy means you know they're pretending.

Best Answer

knowing that you could be the one to bring them out of innocence? but innocence doesn't mean experience. :p

Best Answer

...why "innocent" girls? & what do you mean by that?

Best Answer

like...they don't party alot, drink, smoke, etc.

Best Answer

you're a sex addict. just continue watching **** and stay away from children

Best Answer

I'm kidding by the way... about the children...

Best Answer

bc that is what you see on the outside. You have to really look into their soul not jsut how they talk, like... if a girl talks to you and something comes up that she might not feel comptorble (<-- bad spelling :b) with talking about MOST LIKLEY means that it is something that has never happened to her before.

Best Answer

You're talking about souls....are you a Ginger??!

Best Answer

I've always found those to be the hottest, personally.

Best Answer

If you want an innocent girl, then you need to look beyond the coyness, they way they talk and their mannerisms. They are just personality traits and have nothing to do with how innocent a person may be. I know a few people, including myself, who are like this so I know what I am talking about. These girls aren't being fake or anything, this is genuinely how their personality is but it has nothing to do with how innocent they are.

There are innocent girls out there, but they may not have the same coyness and mannerisms that the seemingly innocent girls do. You just don't know until you really get to know a person and that is why it is good to become friends with a person first.

You might have an image in your head on what an innocent girl might be like, and you need to get rid of that image and open your mind up to the possibility that the kind of girl that you are really looking for might not fit that image and have the same mannerisms etc, but deep down she really is what you are looking for.

Best Answer

That's only because you're a virgin and you don't want them to compare you to their previous sexual partners.

Best Answer

hi 5's ... me too

Best Answer