RebornStar RebornStar 31-35, F 18 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Health

Talk openly is the only way to relax hon... Talk whom ?<br />
Close friend..

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Have patience and try to think about positive things in your life.<br />
Think about the good things you may like to have in life.<br />
Think about your positive points, strengths and achievements.<br />
Believe in yourself and build up your self confidence.

Best Answer

thank you, im trying this.

Best Answer

First find out the things that really stress you out the most. Write then down aslo write down what makes you happy. Then try drinking "calm" chamomile tea while reading this book called the power. Do the things that make you happy.But the most important thing is to find inner peace with youself. And one last thing relax.hang out with some good friends.get a massage.go the beach.do whatever makes you happy. Signed a very relaxed person. P.s. Trust me it as many wedgies my sis and her friend gave me when i was little it works.

Best Answer

Read the secret

Best Answer

what secret?

Best Answer

it's a book by rynda burn it will really help you to uplift your feelings

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Very good answers already here. <br />
A good meditation technique did it for me.

Best Answer

Please consider this, if we see negative more negative will flow to us. Try to focus on a positive thought, ignore the negative, more positive will flow to you.<br />
google "Law of Attraction" for free videos.

Best Answer

Talk it out..get it out of you..then focus on the good things more :)

Best Answer

Set a Big Long Term Goal and make yourself busy..! The influence of negative feelings will reduce and at one stage will not be traced even.

Best Answer

ok; will do, thank you!

Best Answer

If you count them you will realise there is a limited number of negative things happening. Avoid emotional language such as 'everything' is going wrong. You end up believing it, and it reduces your ability to cope. Keep your head and take each thing one at a time.

Best Answer

good idea!

Best Answer

I know how you feel, don't get uptight take some time off...this coming from a sixteen year old (me) lotsa love...smile

Best Answer