NorCaldude and I decided that if we all move off the grid and become a cult/polygamists life would be so much better. "Welcome Home............"

Best Answer

Where do I sign up?

Best Answer

Shall we start an experience group. "I would be happier as a polygamist"

Best Answer

That's too forward for a polygamist. You guys should probably take an Anthropology course, first, or something.

Best Answer

erm

Best Answer

Many feel disassociated in the modern world, perhaps a good Mormon joke will cheer you up.

Best Answer

Got any?

Best Answer

Mitt Romney.

Best Answer

ha

Best Answer

You're in the wrong world.

Best Answer

If only there were other ones to get to.

Best Answer

I wish there was. I know how you feel. I feel like there is no place for me in this world

Best Answer

We go through good times and bad times, but even when your facing the whole world by your self just keep in mind that your time will come and ull rise and shine and be one of a kind because eventually life is worth a while, just keep smiling. And I know my friend, I have been there, and even though I've fallen before here I am standing, just believe in yourself by setting a new goal in your life cuz wuts within me is also within you.

Best Answer

maybe you are too much of an ideakist, I believe that is my reason for feeling so out of place. I believe we as the human race should be doing so much better. there is too much greed, discrimination and oppression toward others. I see what I can only recognize as hate toward people, we should emphize everywhere that the primary goal in life is to do no harm. killing another human for any reason should be the worst kind of taboo. all things should be approached with good will and good intentions. not I have got mine - the hell with those that don't have enough. So maybe like me you don't understand how the world can be the way it is, when it can be so different.

Best Answer

I think no one has a place in this world. We have to make our own place. We have to do what we want not what these liars want us to do. I have felt that I do not belong in this world or time. I have a burning erg for battle. I have always picked fights in school but nothing has filled my void. I would not harm anyone that would be innocent. I know how most of you feel. I have friends, family, and a life that this society gives. But this is not the life that I want. I want adventure, love (true love), i can't explain it.

Best Answer

You're not the only one, I , myself, feel that way...and I'm sure there's others in the world, too. We just gotta know what we really want to be happy, it's up to us.

Best Answer

You're thinking too much. Too much thinking can create unecessary feelings of alienation.

Best Answer

I think it's just the fact that I'm thinking. Not like that's the norm for most people.

Best Answer

History is done, reality is dead, so float your boat merrily down the stream, and look out for all the cultists

Best Answer