Such is the doooooooom of expectation; the pitfall of trust. Some fall harder/longer than others. Some never get up.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

This bothers you?

Best Answer

Expectation does, yes. When it comes to unwarranted or unearned trust. I am definitely just speaking for myself- If a man or a woman expects me to act a certain way and reacts negatively when I don't, based on my age, gender or appearance, then that ****** me off.

Best Answer

How do you channel your anger? What is your response? Personally I engage absurdity when that happens. Although, targeted absurdity aimed at their expectation(s). Also, I find about 9/10 people to be totally blind to their own expectations / the way it effects them. What is your count?

Best Answer

Yes. They are definitely blind, I agree. This is why it makes me sad. It would be less frustrating if it were intended I think, there wouldn't be a factor of ignorance and feeling not completely justified in blaming them personally. My response? I guess it changes with the situation, but I express my disapproval of their expectation, and I guess the little devil in me takes pleasure in sarcasm lol. Not productive, perhaps.

Best Answer

That is if it is a stranger. The more offended and absurdity and sarcasm comes out.

Best Answer

>:( But they're supposed to make sandwiches!!

Best Answer

No need to feel sorry. Many people have that one track, limited view mind. Both men and women. But I suppose it is easy not to think when you are not told that much and if they were, then nothing they say should really be taken seriously as they just genuinely do not care about anyone.

Best Answer

I just think they are missing out on a better quality life when they pigeon hole an entire gender of the human race. That is a lot of people. And definitely, it goes both ways. I have big hopes that it will get better as time passes.

Best Answer

I hope so too and knowing that there are people out there wishing the same gives me more hope for it. So thank you =)

Best Answer

Ditto :)

Best Answer

well of course you would,, haha

Best Answer

Who wouldn't?

If the men that do this were aware of what they were missing out on, I could bet they'd feel sorry, too.

Best Answer

you'd lose that bet baby, no doubt bout it ,,lolz

Best Answer

I disagree. Women can offer an unbelievably helpful insight into a lot of the things that men go through and don't discuss with their "manly" friends. Anyway, that is my opinion.

Best Answer