Not really, obviously they have a screw loose or living in another world. If I say you have no chance with me, you have no chance especially when you think you can bed me by saying shallow things..... idiots nowadays. it's enough to make me rethink being on EP. Only prefer decent people to talk to or those who need help.
13Selene13 13Selene13 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 9 in Community

Best Answer

there are a lot of pervs on EP

Best Answer

There certainly are which I really dislike -.-

Best Answer

just block them

Best Answer

especially perverts like Billy Madison

Best Answer

On it already =) thank Likatiga

Best Answer

If you don't face loneliness then you have no idea how it feels-how it can cause people to take their life rather than live in loneliness.<br />
So have a thought for those who needs someone to listen.<br />
No matter what their age maybe.

Best Answer

I don't feel sorry for narcissistic people. Just because they want to compensate a bad personality aspect doesn't mean that they can overflood EP with questions like "how beautiful am I today?" or "I'm the coolest person here. Oh that wasn't a question. Huh, never mind haha"

Best Answer

Like Azanun who claims I am ugly because I have small eye and apparently thin lips, I have Mongolian In my family of course I'm going to have small eyes! fortunately for her I'm hard to crack as I love my myself personality and looks so when she claims I;m ugly I simply don't believe it =)

Best Answer

Azanun is an attention junky and a pseudo nun. She writes openly about her sexual fantasies and she said that it turns her on when she asphyxiates someone. A sadomaso nun?!?!

Best Answer

Ewww what an odd one, knew she was a sad little girl. Well what keeps me in here are actual decent people to talk to =) who can claim she is the most beautiful and perfect woman on earth? there is no such thing as perfection ever! we're human it's in our DNA to be flawed haha.

Best Answer

Yup, nobody on earth can be perfect :D
She has some weird fetishes o____O

Best Answer

I'm too scared to look in case I choke on my cheerios XD and that'd be a waste of cheerios =P

Best Answer

Yes, cheerios a too tasty to waste them xD
Such a pity they don't sell it here in germany :'(

Best Answer

Guten tag from England =D they don't sell them there!! =O that is so wrong! shall I write a letter of complaint and instruct there to be cheerios sold there? =P

Best Answer

Aber klar!!! We start a cheerios war!!

Best Answer

JAWOHL!! I think I pronounced tht right I haven't done German in years =P can I perhaps eat the flying cheerios whilst they wage war on cheerios haters? =3 tasty revenge!

Best Answer

es you pronounced that right. Yeah of course you can eat them. It will be a delicious war. But don't eat too much, it's part of an evil, cruel plan of the industries to make us fat. When we are fat...we...CAN'T FIGHT ANYMORE!! O___o

Best Answer

NOOOOO!!!! =O but I don't wanna be fat!! oooo they are evil aren't they *glares with determination* they are a smart enemy but we shall beat them at their game!! we shall have pawns to take the bait whilst we strike from behind and attack they will be so surprised that they wont know what to do!! bwahahaha =P

Best Answer

Oh your plan is so diabolic, I love it >:)
You shall be the commander of our invasion.
Haha...hahahaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! *smiles evil at you*

Best Answer

I have a purpose!!!! YES! why thank you I shall make you second in command in case I get injured or perish *evil smiles and laughs at you* XD tehe

Best Answer

Yay! :D

Best Answer

stay. sift the wheat from the chaff

Best Answer