He barley ever says thank you, i take him out for dinner, do all his laundry, clean and clean for him but no thank you. I feel like its a one-sided relationship, i give in 80% and him only 10%. If i dont text him first he doesnt smses me, if i dont invite myself over he wont invite me. I just sometimes feel so unloved, we have been together over a year but he has never posted a picture of us or me on facebook, he calls me by my name on social media but baby and love etc in private. I love him so much, i dont know what to do?
kittenhbk kittenhbk 22-25, F 10 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Dump him and call me asap.

Best Answer

If you really feel that unloved, dump him. There is no use staying in a relationship like that.

Best Answer

First, express how you feel about everything that he does and what he does exactly that bothers you and makes you feel under appreciated...there for he has an understand on how it makes you feel and what he does wrong.

Than express what you would like for him to do. If he makes any changes and becomes aware of how you feel over his actions, than he is a keeper but if not...than this is not the right person for you. Unless you want to be unhappy for the rest of your life I would suggest to move on to someone who would appreciate you more.

Which is more important to you an unhappy relationship or a healthy and happy relationship?

Best Answer

Try to speak to him first and see...

Best Answer

Time to find someone who will appreciate you for yourself.

Best Answer

he doesnt want to be with you thats quite obvious...he just doesnt know how to tell you and because you do so much for him...your a meal ticket my dear...its time to cash in and move on to someone who treats you right

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Well, don't put up with it.

Best Answer