sexydockta sexydockta 70+, F 6 Answers Feb 2, 2012

It's called caring and if more people had it the world would be a much better place.

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

i seem to b losing my friends coz of it...coz they cant resist feel for me too...n they seem to hate it...

Best Answer

No it's not at all normal because if you feel that way, then you are a very good person and its extremely abnormal to find one in today's world. I'd really love to befriend you.

Best Answer

i dnt mind bein friends with u at all...jus b sure u r up for it....i dnt want unexpected heart breaks...

Best Answer

thanks beautiful. love ya!

Best Answer

It is normal...friendships are about connecting with people that you share common interests in, and as you continue to deepen the friendship...its only natural that emotions will grow......you're completely fine...;) and more people should be as caring as you..!

Best Answer

most people feel it back n they freak n start actin all weired...then they jus ignore my emails/txts...snapin that bond like that hurts as hell...

Best Answer

I embrace those strong feelings especially if they are love, and passion, and pleasure, and excitement and intamacy, etc... yeah I loooovvvvveeeee my friends.

Best Answer

same thing for me...most think i want them like to date em n they freak...bt to me its jus how am friends with people...am jus passionate thats all...i dnt have to go that far...i hardly ever want to

Best Answer