i feel really lonely lately... i used to feel this way before and i used to hate my life ( but i am not an emo!) but after a while i stoped feeling this way for a very long time... but this week i have this feeling gaining me back... i feel unwanted, hated by everybody, i feel that my friends don't want me anymore, i am loosing my self confidence, i am finding myself rly ugly,i hate myself, i feel rejected but i don't know why... i feel really lonely... i used to turn music on, play some guitar, draw pictures, portrai, graffiti... but now i don't feel like doing any of those stuff... i am feeling terrible... i am trying to think positively but i can't! what can be the reasons? why am i feeling like this? i want to get rid of this feeling! plz it''s killing me
rockdevil909 rockdevil909 16-17, F 5 Answers Sep 7, 2011

i agree with cameraman67. :)

Best Answer

the only way to resolve this is to be in the company of a person or people who make you happy or you find interesting, by interacting with others it lifts your spirit and your mind becomes less stressed, or do something that takes you mind off your low feeling, it difficukt i know iv had depression for 10 years, never took tablets for it but about 6 years ago i talked to a shrink for 2 years at my lowest and it stopped going completely crazy. you have good and bad days. interacting with people works for me<br />
Hope your feel happier soon.

Best Answer

thnk u but the prob right now is that i don't know who can make me happy... i rly feel lonely, maybe i have nobody to talk to...

Best Answer

its difficult to give more advise without knowing more about you, add me as a frient if you want. Do you work?

Best Answer

nop i am i high school

Best Answer

It can be one of many reasons why you feel this way. You might be sick, have a hormonal imbalance, depressed about something, poisoned, or it can be more complicated than that.<br />
Regardless of why you feel this way, let's just skip ahead to how to get over it. For one week try to get some exercise by doing something active (bicycling, running, swimming, etc.). Try to eat a healthy diet and avoid junk food. Go to bed early and try to sleep 8-9 hours before getting out of bed the next day. If none of this helps you to feel better, see a doctor. If you feel worse while doing any of what I suggested, see a doctor as soon as possible.<br />
I don't know you personally but I will say that I like you because of what you wrote and I hope that you have a long and happy life ahead of you. Life is great and worth living so let's get you back up on the proverbial horse and get some happiness back into you. :)

Best Answer

i am on diet and i work out every day so i dnt think it have anything to do with it :P anw thnx a lot

Best Answer