your as much a woman as any other woman

Best Answer

Women also give "birth" to great ideas and concepts. You are no less of one.

Best Answer

No, just human. You are just as much a woman as the rest of us you have just been dealt a rotten hand.

Best Answer

It's not silly to be disappointed you can't give birth yourself. However, if you read the news & follow the statistics ... though many females can give birth, they aren't capable of parenting. It takes a special woman to be a mother and it has nothing to do with fertility.

Best Answer

From a guy...<br />
You might WISH you're not a woman when menopause comes around.<br />
But until then, YES you are still a woman brat or no brat, boob(s) or no boob(s) (Breast Cancer survivors)!<br />
Don't let society tell you who you think you are. If that is the case, then every woman wears a size 0 dress, high heels, and looks stunning 24/7/365.<br />
Take this from a Man who is also a testicular cancer survivor.<br />
"I'm 2/3rd's the Man I used to be" (That's a joke, laugh already!)

Best Answer

Judging by your many questions and answers in the past ... you shine WOMAN....Let me add as much as you wish you could be fertile, there is another side of the coin to been a parent. Children tell you you getting old, not following fashion. If girls they take your makeup and if boys ... their girlfriends will take your make up... Your house is never tidy...I bet you have a "figure, and no grey hairs" ... In years to come sit with children that will prob disown you anyway...After you have spent years taking their side and nurturing them.... Most of todays generation are total washouts... Too lazy to find a job and have a bad credit record : I fear for when my children grow up and that is why I am so hard on them... If you somehow agree with this .....You a WOMAN all right.

Best Answer

You are being silly. I was told I would never have children at the age of 20, and I never once considered that it might make me less of a woman. Snap out of it. Focus on your strengths and what you CAN do. Allowing self pity to take hold will just drag you down. Don't let that happen.

Best Answer

Thanks for the comments. We are happy and married 12 years now, still no children. But loving each other. Live just is dividend
because all the family and friends have kiddies. But we are enjoying life.

Best Answer

I completely understand. There is kind of a "club" when it comes to women who have had kids. I am a happy step mother and step grandmother and I love the kids so much. I work as a volunteer with foster kids and I have had a wonderful career that is very satisfying. Been married 25 years to my second husband and bio father of my step son. It's just a deep sadness and a deep loss that I do not think is respected. To say "Snap out of it!" is thoughtless and dismissive. This is the problem. Woman to woman.

Best Answer

Dude serioue, wow. Someone asked on here do men and woman think the same. Your question is a primal reason I will say, yes. For a woman bearing a child is so intimate. I will ge honest if I loved a woman and this was our case ... the emphasis would be leveraging our love.

Best Answer