pflz91 pflz91 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Health

Very few indeed who do.

Best Answer

I agree, but the thing is people arriving at completely opposite conclusions, tend to think that about each other.

Best Answer

idt they lack the ability i just dont think theyve taken the time or havent been taught to develop that way of thinking. but i also think most ppl do it without even being aware of it.

Best Answer

I think it's true. Part of it is because people try too hard to be politically correct now which limits their ability to analyze a situation througouly. It's also because they get their minds dumbed down with too much entertainment. You have no time to think about anything deeply if you're always distracted by so form of entertainment. Some of it bad.

Best Answer

I totally agree. I've read up on a lot of Buddhism, which emphasizes meditating and taking time to think about what goes through one's mind and analyzing it. I would have included this is in my question but my characters are limited. I feel that too many people are too busy worried about what dumb entertainment is on tv such as reality or sports and are then worried about what club they are going to. This leaves no alone time to actually think about one;s self or one's environment. But I don't hold a lot of them accountable because I was once just like them. We are all born and raised into an entertainment saturated world that it is all we know from the beginning of our lives so we tend not to second guess it or think about it much. We just accept it.

Best Answer

oh I've been wrestling over that once since I was 14

Best Answer

I think I'm doing just fine thank you ;)

Best Answer

Do you mean members of the Tea Party and Republicans?

Best Answer