Anilet Anilet 18-21 10 Answers Feb 14, 2012

Come on in about three hours when all the 12-15 Year Olds show up.

Best Answer

im a 21 year old male everyone our age is useing facebook twitter ect. and the rest are at work or school join a groug that you like and then age wont matter

Best Answer

Just 5?

Best Answer

Not true. I'm only 3 years older than you, if that makes ya feel any better. There is nothing wrong with you. It's just a website :) I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Best Answer

At different times there are younger people here but there are good people of all ages. Just be careful, there are also some not so nice as well

Best Answer

No more than me , most I see on here are 30 years younger than me , I guess it depends what time of the day you are here the most .

Best Answer

I see a lot of college kids here, 18-25. :P Like other people said, all depends on what time of day you're here!<br />
I'm 20. There is nothing wrong with you!

Best Answer

theres lots of young ones here. maybe not right now but usually

Best Answer

how old r u? i hav a friend on here in her 50s

Best Answer

just 17

Best Answer

ah well I have young friends on here too, in their late teens or early 20s... one girl im friends with is 17. i read that wrong at first i thought you said 5 years younger, lol, thats why I said about my older friend

Best Answer

you are probably just more mature than people your age

Best Answer