CutygirlAlisha CutygirlAlisha 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Having a man in your life isn't always the answer.

Best Answer

Sometimes ma'am, the secret to finding is to stop searching.

Best Answer

Honey, I didn't have a real boyfriends for a long time. I was praying for someone specific and yet, I only dated a few guys and didn't really find a connection.....until I dated my husband and I waited 6 years. You can be in a hurry and end up with a bad boyfriend or you can be patient and happy with yourself in the mean time.

Best Answer

boyfriend is not always the remedy for loneliness. You can be alone but not always lonely. think about your interests and try to find ways to work on it.

Best Answer

Leave the house.... join a dating website... the possibilities are endless.

Best Answer

Things always seem to happen when you're NOT looking... happens EVERY time

Best Answer

Dont rush it 3 years I know seems like a long time but love works in mysterious ways so b patient instead looking for something that isnt there.

Best Answer

im looking for 1 too

Best Answer

stop looking for him he will find you, or better than that focus on your life instead!!

Best Answer

You should focus on you.

When you take care of yourself, when you fill your time with hobbies and goals...that is extremely attractive to both men and women.

Best Answer

http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/054d13526c66960aa26ccdc084dcaaf1/980067%20-%20Family_Guy%20Lois_Griffin%20Peter_Griffin%20animated.gif

Best Answer

Stop looking, just let it happen, it will :) !

Best Answer