apriljanae apriljanae 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You've got your roles crossed in this instance; HE is the one who gets to decide if he thinks you deserve him. And you get to decide if he deserves you as well...there are NO perfect people! If you do break it up, please don't do it because of your insecurities and fears. Assume he would not be with you if he did not want to be.

Best Answer

Actually, I understand what you mean and have felt the same. But I've learned this way of thinking is kind of distorted. You're putting yourself down, and your bf on a pedestal. Instead of breaking up with him (which would probably hurt him too) work on your feelings of self worth

Best Answer

How do you work on that? I just feel horrible because I have absolutely no reason to break up other than the fact I don't feel good enouph. Thank you for replying

Best Answer

Not easy, but it's really important that you do see your worth and value. In seeing your bf as perfect, perhaps you're a perfectionist too and so maybe demand too much of yourself when in fact you have a lot going for you but don't/won't see it. And, you're welcome.

Best Answer

Typical woman....... Never happy! LOL

Best Answer

Girl please......NO!!!

Best Answer

No. Don't do that. And try not to beat yourself up about his perceived perfections (I'm sure he isn't perfect, noone is). But watch yourself and your relationship to make sure it stays healthy.

When you worry that someone is "out of your league", it can cause problems further down the line. E.g. you might find yourself acting overly jealous and paranoid about other girls around your guy. Or your guy might exploit your feelings of insecurity to turn the relationship into a one-sided one where all he does is take, and never give (okay he seems perfect not but it might be that he turns out to be a bit of a d*ck).

Ultimately though, none of that should matter... the idea that someone is in or out another person's league is stupid. You just need to be comfortable in your own skin (don't let anyone think you are not good enough for your guy, especially the guy himself! That's just unhealthy).

Best Answer

Woman logic..

Best Answer

whats missing?

Best Answer

nah just love yourself .....and understand no one is perfect.....your good.

Best Answer

please...you are so valuable, nothing wrong with you honey, you don't live in this world only for him, you are full with your family love, if I am your boyfriend, i will get a steady job and ask for your hand, get marry, buy you you a house and live with a blessing family, please pray to God honey, you are the sunshine to you mom and dad

Best Answer

If you can't get it together, by all means set that man free.

Best Answer

If you want to break up with him because you don't feel worthy than you should, because he deserves someone who will love him not someone who doesn't want to be with him for such trivial reasons. :/

Best Answer

No stay with him, the fact you look at him as so perfect shows how much you love him, so stay with him because he might be the one

Best Answer

you should get with a guy that beats you.

Best Answer

...just because you're always beating me! LOL

Best Answer

see? Origin loves it!

Best Answer

He's getting the better end of the deal.

Best Answer