Foreverdawn Foreverdawn 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Depression

Drinking can cause sleep problems instead of salving them. Maybe exercise in the evening so your tired before bed?

Best Answer

Well what's been causing you to be destructive. And there's always sleeping pills

Best Answer

Drink more?

Best Answer

first of all stop youre drinkingand smoking as they are the key reasons for your lack of sleep so cut off these vices as they are too bad that cant even sleep now ..see how much it has affected your system...i know it will take time for you but slowly slowly stop and consult some doctor friend for medical and physiological advice!!

Best Answer

Stop smoking. Do some exercise or just take a long walk then have a warm bath. If you still can not sleep i recommend reading 'Leviathan' by Hobbes.

Best Answer

I do believe, kind woman, that you have inadvertently answered your own question. If you stopped being so destructive, curtailed your drinking, smoking, and anything else that gets your system revved up, it would go a long way to helping you relax at night and get the beauty rest you so rightly deserve. Go to your local library and find some literature or music you enjoy and listen to or read it as you wind down. Feeling peaceful rather than destructive will go a long way.<br />
Out of curiosity, your destructiveness wouldn't have anything to do with an annoying man, would it? It's one of the main causes behind getting a woman so worked up is why I'm asking. If that's the case, resolving that issue should lower your anxiety a great deal.

Best Answer
Best Answer

feel the same. I just smoke lots of ganja and eat apple jacks.

Best Answer

I love the ganja!!! :)

Best Answer

righteous :)
I'll burn some for ya, if that means anything at all lol. man its like they made apple jacks specifically to **** with red-green colourblind people.

Best Answer