I feel weird when people over pierce their ears. any other piercing doesn't bother me. it's not even that I hate ear piercings or anything. I just start feeling uneasy when I look at people who have the top part of their ears pierced. does anybody else feel the same way? why do I feel like this? (note: no other piercings bother me and I don't mind tattoos at all. it's just people who either have more than one piercing in their ear or have the top part of their ears pierced that make me feel uneasy)
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Phobias

I would feel weird if I had to wear a suit and tie.

Best Answer

*pulls her hair over her ears*

Best Answer

have you ever met a person who said they were scared of your ear piercings?

Best Answer

Nopes... Ive got 3 in the bottom and 1 in the top bits... nothing drastic lol

Best Answer

I guess this is my "irrational" fear then :P did it hurt when you got the top piercing?

Best Answer

lol! Yeah it hurt a bit but not too bad :-)

Best Answer

ahh. I think that's the reason why I react the way I do because I am very squeamish and looking at any injury gives me the chills and some ear piercings look like they HURT

Best Answer

*Hides top part of left ear* :'(

Best Answer

Best Answer

Wait until your beautiful daughter puts those spacers in her ears..wow, i can see forever through them, and, ugh..

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

what? you over pierced your ears? :O

Best Answer

LMAO hell no

Best Answer