I thought I was suffering a concussion..but not so...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 16 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Health

Did you go under water with your legs in the air.

Best Answer

I hope you are ok, I hope you were not doing something that you are fighting with for many years

Best Answer

Nooooooo!

Best Answer

good lady

Best Answer

if you hit your head at all see a doctor immediately... take it from me head injuries and concussions can seriously blindside you at a moments notice

Best Answer

Oooh thank you!!!

Best Answer

does anything ned to be rubbed?

Best Answer

I'm thankful you're okay. Those bathtubs can be dangerous. They should make them of less slippery material. But since you have a normal one, you should buy some of those things that stick to the tub to keep you from slipping. If you fall and bust your head, your dog can't get help (unless he's skilled like Lassie). You could lay there for awhile until someone found you.

Best Answer

Tubs are very dangerous. Please, always be careful.

Best Answer

I hope you don't have any long term pain. there is only way to be sure that it wasn't a bad fall is to see a video of it. well you know that it is for medial reasons. :) just kidding hope your ok.

Best Answer

...does this technically make you a "Tub Thumper?"<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

Best Answer

I hope you are indeed all right!

Best Answer

Just get it checked out to be on the safe side. Glad you are OK.

Best Answer

If you're typing on here, you don't have a concussion. Please don't stand up in the tub.

Best Answer

Then how does one get out? lol

Best Answer