julializzettee julializzettee 13-15, F 6 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You will only become closer, and it will be really, really great. If you already love each other and are close, you'll have a great time. Do it.

Best Answer

I have fallen in love with two of my best friends. The first one didn't work out and I was devastated. Less then a year later I met this funny guy in my astronomy class. I had a lot of friends and an active dating life but he became the person I called at the end of the night just to talk. I don't know how many nights we fell asleep together.

Anyway, fast forward almost two years, he told me that he loved me. I knew that I loved him but how could I risk losing him? As friends we would always have each other but relationships come and go. One heartbreak was enough for me thank you. I'd been down that road. Well he walked away from our friendship. It was to painful for him to love me and know that I didn't want more. I was heartbroken anyway.

Then I took the leap. I was still convinced that it wouldn't last. Well in a month it will be 21 years since we met. He is still my best friend. We still fall asleep talking and I couldn't love my husband more if I tried. I will always be stargazer's girl. :-) Sappy I know.

So my advice is risk it if that is what you want to do. The first one for me ended badly because we were just lonely and it made sense. The second one, I couldn't live without him. He was and still is the first thing on my mind every morning.

Best Answer

Males & females aren't made to be friends. Date the kid already, tell him you like him and you would like to date, and see if he's cool about it.

Best Answer

If you cant go out just stay in. But not for to long because then it gets akward

Best Answer

Why? If the feeling's mutual, then you two should go for it.

Best Answer

We are afraid of us ending up losing feelings for each other .. And lose our friendship..

Best Answer

If it's love, then that shouldn't be a problem. You two already don't think of each other as friends. You may as well go for it. I fell in love with my best friend as well. And relationships with your best friends are the best to have. They know you the best and they care about you the most (aside from family). If you wait too long, you will lose this chance and it will most likely never come again. If you don't go for this and wait too long, you may end up watch him walk down the isle with another. I know I couldn't do it. Just helping my boyfriend with his past relationships killed me inside. But you'll never know anything unless you try.

Best Answer

Thank you , ill go for it (:

Best Answer

Good. And good luck.

Best Answer