I went to aunt's house in Singapore for vacation.Now I am, sitting on the couch,behind me there's a beautiful & gorgeous maid in the kitchen.I fell in love with her at my first glance, she is so pretty that I cant even describe it.But I have no courage to confess my love to her..because I fear that I might get rejected and get awkward...what should I do?? S.O.S help me....
Bryce7717 Bryce7717 16-17, M 2 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

You should leave her alone and move on. It's not proper for you to have a relationship with her, she is your relative's employee and doesn't have the freedom to see you, and you should respect her person enough to admire her without trying to win her affection, as it is unfair to her. Please move on and look at other girls.

Best Answer

Maybe you're right..we dont even talked...maybe she has a boyfriend...

Best Answer

But I really love her, I think about her all rhe time...

Best Answer

Be nice to her, try to engage her in conversation (gently at first) to see if there's any interest on her part. She may be wary because she works for your aunt, but if she likes you at least she ail show that with her smile and eyes.<br />
If you're only staying a short while, ask her if you can write/call her when you return home. If you really are interested in her for more than a quick romp, be prepared to take it gentle and a longer play...<br />
If you just want a holiday fling, go for it but don't take it to heart if she says no. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thanks...but it's too late now..Im back home and probably coudnt see her again....But Im going to do it one more time next time I visit my aunt...Thanks for encouraging me!! :)))

Best Answer