yazzy92 yazzy92 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 27, 2011

the question is do you love each other? Try counseling it works sometime to get to the route of the problem. Like what are you fighting about? Hopefully it's not physical. And if you can work it out do so, but if not think about seperation.

Best Answer

what do you guys fight about?

idk i feel like now that you guys are married, there's no reason to end the marriage. unless, i mean, is it getting violent?

i'm sorry if that was too personal to ask about.

Best Answer

nope; unless of course you love each other and work it out...do you and he want that? If not then just pack it up and go

Best Answer

I could ask the same question about my relationship right now..lol my boyfriend is bipolar (undiagnosed but undeniable) and because of it we always fight/argue. I bite my tongue most all of the time and I dont argue back, I try and calm him down, but at the time he always takes it wrong and we always fight. Im so tired of it that I dont know if I should even try and work it out or just move on But when I think about him. i realize he cant really help it. And I could do alot better. And we fight but he doesnt treat me bad, he never talks down to me or makes me feel like ****, and I know he genuinely wants to do better. we just miscommunicate alot. So I guess what im saying is you should evaluate the reasons yall fight constantly. Is it because he has issues? Or does he seem to enjoy making you feel bad about yourself? Is it something that can even be worked on? Or are you fighting for a lost cause? It would depend on what yall fight about, or how he makes you feel overall..in my opinion

Best Answer

Have you tried counselling?

Best Answer

well i am going to a therapist but only me, i didn't sing him up because i know he would refuse to go.

Best Answer

Is better to let go.

Good things fall apart so better one can come together.

That is not so better, but there is only ONE life to live and you should live it happy. Save that energy for something that is worth it hun. [Fights at 3am are the worst]

Hugs hun!

Best Answer

thats what i have been thinking... i have told him that we need to chill and be happy and not argue or else there is not going to be "us" anymore

Best Answer

thats wht i think... i have told him that if we keep this up, there is not going to be US in the future

Best Answer

When both parts are too damaged and hurt this arrangements dont last for long. Is this a physical fight or ugly screaming? Both are bad and when people love each other it should hurt you more to hurt your love one. Hun, have you tried other methods to get your points across? In a couples argument neither is wrong or right but both are deaf.
Ever thought of taking some time apart from each other?

Best Answer

Can I ask What your fighting about all the time? How long have you been Married?

Best Answer

we fight about any little thing you can imagine, if i cry hes already ready to pick a fight...

Best Answer

Who's winning?

Best Answer

nobody. we both lose. we both are unhappy at the moment...

Best Answer

Don't bail out so quickly,learn to work things out.

Best Answer

well we been fighting since we got married... i am getting tire of it, i sometimes don't know what to do to fix things. i try so hard, but only i try, he doesn't and i don't think its fair. i mean whats ahead of us if this is whats going on right now...

Best Answer

if you dont mind me asking, when he picks a fight, do you ever just ignore him? Or do you always fight back?

Best Answer