slb95 slb95 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Struggles

did you type that on a smartphone?

Best Answer

no y??

Best Answer

bcz u abrvtd tht so mch it wz nrly incmprhnsbl

Best Answer

wot??

Best Answer

do you have a problem trusting people in generally or just him. if just him he has to earn your trust.

Best Answer

quite a few ppl tbh

Best Answer

may be your involvement in him is much more and on other hand u might be very possessive for him..<br />
this lead for ur loss of trust in him even he is true..<br />
set him free, engage yourself in other thing and everything will be smooth and fine in couple of weeks

Best Answer

He has to earn trust, there must be a reason why you lost trust in him. I tell you something you seem young and don't hold on to a guy that doesn't work you, remember once a cheater always a cheater.

Best Answer

yea ive been cheated on twice b4 n i kno es neva cheatin in his other relationships but im jst scared tht e wil cheat on me.

Best Answer

Are you insecure or a control freak?<br />
Without knowing this, I can't possibly be of any assistance and neither can anyone else.<br />
Has he done anything to betray your trust?

Best Answer

insecure n wen we first got 2gether him n his ex was stil kinda talkin n i saw the msgs on fb she asked him 2 meet her n her mate in twn n he sed i cnt i wil another day n e put dnt tel my gf wiv a wink n hehe n wen i asked him bwt it e sed it was jst 2 shut her up n leave him alone they dnt tlk anymre n e has deleted his fb account.

Best Answer

OK, he's not trustworthy, get as far away from him as you can, and learn from this that if a person has messed up one relationship, they'll most likely mess up another. Go for someone without any baggage, or stay alone, and I can assure you, after being alone most of my life, it's a lot better than being in a bad relationship.

Best Answer

he aint messed up any other relationship n i avnt found any reasons jst yet if he as cheated or nt but if i do find anythin thn im gona end it straight away.

Best Answer

You need to see someone who can help you with what I see as your problem. If the man hasn't done anything, all of this is in our mind. You seriously need to deal with this behaviour because it's not going to heal itself. You are not crazy, but you do have some security issues and for your own peace of mind, you should seek help.

Best Answer

yea i kno n yea i wana c sum1 so they cn help me.

Best Answer

If you feel unwell, you don't hesitate to see a Doctor. Your mind, your emotions, are a critical part of your health and well being. Just as you'd see a doctor for your physical health, you should be as quick to seek help for your mental health. Do it now, the sooner you start to deal with your problem, the sooner you'll be back to good mental health, and the sooner you'll have some happiness back in your life.,

Best Answer

Maybe his is not trushtworthy

Best Answer

What a conservative thought for a girl with so modern language.

Best Answer