Anyone else feel like this sometimes?
ilikenetflix ilikenetflix 26-30, M 7 Answers Jul 6 in Community

Yeah I feel that way. I think the only real solution is to leave the area I grew up in. When I was 19 I moved to another city and it was the only time in my life where I felt like I fit in somewhere. I was free and I could start over. I need that again.

Best Answer

Yes, I also do not conform to society's standards in the little town I live. I love diversity too much and am comfortable enough in my skin to wear red and red lipstick, not to mention I'm an independent woman that can think for herself and that scares the living daylights out of the women here. The thing is I think some of them do want to the same they are just afraid to be different. The only thing I want to say to you is to be true to yourself and don't conform just to fit into society's standards. It is a lonely path sometimes but the people who matter, accepts you just the way you are.

Best Answer

Well take all your guns to pawnshop before you hurt someone with them.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

nope :D because idgaf about anyone

Best Answer

Yes. All the time.

Best Answer

I feel like this all the time. So guess I'm not that unique

Best Answer