think how lucky you are then to live in the time of the internet - except if you lived in a much earlier time you probably wouldn't have the same kind of anxiety disorder - what can i say, it's a mad world, i feel your pain, but i can't do much - life is about survival and longer you live the more opportunity you have to learn from your pain [sorry for the cliches but it's true]

Best Answer

You can get medication to stop that

Best Answer

me too. but to be truly happy, there is a huge risk that comes with it and that is trust. so DECIDE if you want to be happy. trusting a person means you open up to him or her. to me, i can never fully open up to anyone. i only show them glimpses of who i am. eg. for friend A i only tell him about my problems in school but i never tell him about my problems in bed. for friend B i tell her about my family problems because she can relate to me. something like that. don't feel anxious about it. people do not trust others because there are many evil people out there that will take advantage over us. so in due time, you will eventually trust a person. all it takes is a simple conversation and then just say the most superficial aspect of your problem and see how he/she reacts. if you like it, then open up some more. repeat until you become more comfortable talking to him/her about your problems and little by little show him/her who you really are

Best Answer

Anxiety su.cks! I have it too.<br />
I used to somewhat trust people and now, I barely trust my own sweater.

Best Answer

sweety you have to know an important thing in your life (don't trust ppl never but don't say that to them try to make them feel that you r trust them ..

Best Answer

I know how you feel... I've been cheated on almost in all my relationships I can't trust it's hard to trust I get anxiety even thinking my guy is with someone else ... I broke my phone today bc of it

Best Answer