I find a lot of men of different races and my own race attractive.
DarkAngel0309 DarkAngel0309 22-25, F 24 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Outside your race?

Best Answer

You date non-humans?

Best Answer

It is about what make you happy My nephew married a african american women the are expecting their first child this January and I couldn't be happier for them

Best Answer

I've lived in the UK and its not just the black men who treat women like sex ob<x>jects. White men felt they were entitled to black women and often surprised when you did not fancy them solely because they were white. Get your facts straight Edinburgh64. Maybe you couldn't get your piece and feel like ****. <br />
A person should like whomever they want regardless of skin colour.

Best Answer

What do you mean, like dolphins and raccoons?

Best Answer

And I like to wear colors that aren't in my color chart. Is that wrong?

Best Answer

no, that's not so wrong. if you're attracted to men regardless of race, that's a good quality to have. :)

Best Answer

No, I don't think there's anything wrong with being able to appreciate the attractiveness of different types of men.

Best Answer

Not at all date whomever you like!

Best Answer

I love inter racial sex...I just believe having babies outside ones on race can dilute the DNA Pool...look at the Chinese...they've been around over 5000 years...they are smarter and purer, with many traditions of their race...where as if different races produce a mixture of breed, those traditions are lost in translation...it's not a racist thing to believe tradition is important...it's very important...however I'd love to make a amateur movie with you....lol...

Best Answer

Not at all! :)

Best Answer

Finally an easy question. Nope.

Best Answer

nope every one has diff taste . thats what makes world go around.

Best Answer

Depends

Best Answer

Its fine, just be aware that you and possibly your children may have to contend with some racism.

Best Answer

It's not wrong. Who told you it was wrong?

Best Answer

no because here in the uk, black men treat women like sex ob<x>jects anyway, so I suppose women of other cocations can be the same

Best Answer