Lifewalk2000 Lifewalk2000 51-55, M 15 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Self Improvement

Find a new love in your life, a person, a hobby, a pet, a cause to support, volunteer

Best Answer

Right you are! I got a little dog and she's done wonders for my mood, and volunteering is one of the best ways to put the spring back in your step.

Best Answer

Very well said and to the point! Excellent!

Best Answer

Amen to that! You can lose yourself when helping others. After, you can feel fulfilled. The trick is to balance what you want to do and giving your time to a good cause! Very nice!

Best Answer

Thanks ! :)

Best Answer

I 'be been there too... First gather your thoughts and know that you're not alone! It's also not hopeless either. Although you may feel that way right now... This too shall pass! What worked for me is to think of all the things I should be grateful for. How would life be without them be for me? If you've travelled, you know that we really have it good in the USA! So...why overwhelm yourself with stuff? Be kinder to yourself? Check your self talk, if it's negative, change it! I saved 4 pound dogs and am so grateful to God for hanging in there for me! We could be our worst critics!!!

Best Answer

Ask yourself the simple question of "what makes you smile, laugh, feel passionate". Then figure out how to have more of that and less of the things that make you frown, swear, feel apathy.

Best Answer

Sometimes we tend to underappreciate our lives and everything we have. Usually when something dreadful happens to me and then it's over, it puts back the spring in my step because it helps me realize how good my life actually is. So I dunno, maybe you're just stuck in an idle comfort zone and need something to shake things up a bit.

Best Answer

Please I beg you if you found it, let me know, because mine is lost too

Best Answer

It's not lost! You'll find it buried deep inside your thoughts! We all have our custom made answers! You just have to be willing & bold enough to go for it!

Best Answer

I wish I could just click a switch and everything is fixed

Best Answer

Go to Tibet if you can and talk to some Sherpa. Most are very enlightening and humble.

Best Answer

I found that hurt made me feel thus for a few months. I love God and am very close to Him but my friendships were going through a terrible trial. What I resolved to do, thanks to lots of prayer, was to help others, forgive my friends and take more time for myself to regroup and figure out what it is I want. I have regrouped. I feel more empowered. I have eliminated gossip from my life(to the best of my ability) and I started to read the Bible from front to back. I recommend Joyce Meyer Everyday Life Bible, if you are a person of faith. The fact is, we can get so caught up in our lives, that we lose balance and it is balance to spend at least an hour alone to pray or read or think in the mornings. I highly recommend it.

Best Answer

Got your thank-you and I sincerely wanted to say, you are very welcome. Things are always darkest before the dawn. When I was going through my dark time, I was excitedly waiting for God's plan. Someone on my route stopped me and told me, "If you don't mind, may I ask if you are going through something?"...I was wearing myusual smile, so no tail tail signs of trouble, but I responded, "Why do you ask? I am , as matter of fact in a crossroads with my close friendships." and she said, God told her to pray for my strength. It was the cusp of great change. I was called to do things outside of my self and my circle and it was exciting for me. A time of passion followed by a time of grief. Keep on plugging. Grief is not a bad thing, because, it won't last, with God at the helm.

Best Answer

Don't just sit there. Go look for it, you'll definitely find it. :)

Best Answer

Thats a two ended issue. This means not only do you need to find things to be passionate about. But you also need to remove those parts of your life that are robbing you of that passion. Things are still beautiful and nature is still awesome. But something stops you appreciating that and needs to be dealt with.

Best Answer

think back to the time were you felt most happy and "alive" try live like that more or perhaps just do some thing crazy and see were it takes you

Best Answer

Those were the days my friend! You'd think they never end!

Best Answer