Talk to her! Ask questions, but don't interrogate. Regardless of who the father is, show some support. And decide if this is something you want to be involved with.

Best Answer

if you love her, then you will wholeheartedly stay. <br />
you would probably even stay with her and help her in the little ways you can.

Best Answer

did she hide it from you? if she did got 2 questions D.N.A. test is it mine?<br />
if she hide the baby from everyone why? and is it your baby or someone baby ?if you really love her you will stand by her even if the babys another mans. love means being there .my husband helped me raise my daughter he adopted her .being a father you dont have to be blood .being a daddy means loving her and the baby no matter whos child it is .be there for her

Best Answer

If you are the father, you better damn well do the right thing for the mother and the child.

Best Answer

do you feel its morally right to be a father to her?

Best Answer

I hope it's not yours, you sound far too moronic. Please don't procreate...and ditch the girl you obviously don't have the maturity to handle it. Let her find someone better.

Best Answer

are u serious.ditch?whats dat suppose to mean.ave not even slept with not to taalk of impregnating her.i love dis girl and am willing to accept anything fate brings to mepeace neva say dat again.ditch and procreate

Best Answer

Congrats to her! Now find out if it's yours and how you can support her.

Best Answer

mine God forbids it

Best Answer

If you are the father then, SUPRIZE!

Best Answer

surprise for what?is that am lucky or what?

Best Answer