And then on top of all that.......She was clean sh@ved on her avatar. LOL. I no like sh@ved. Sorry. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 18 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

you don't like va-jay jays

Best Answer

Yes. But only behind closed doors Halle. Where are your manners dear. =)

Best Answer

lmfao...

Best Answer

*Shakes head and wonders why I followed one of my friends to this question*

Flag away.

Best Answer

nope not at all; i don't like shaved either, by the way...

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

Seems a bit more tasteful than the 65 year old guy who sent me a pic of him in hot pants. I thought I was broadminded, but that would have to stretch to Mars :)

Best Answer

Perhaps not if the woman was a gratuitous exhibitionist who delights in obscene body parts.

However, was she showing you, or had you deliberately investigated a forum marked or titled in such a way that you knew first that its content is pornographic? If so you were encouraging her to do that for which you then complained to the web-site's management. That would be hypocritical to say the least.

I look at some of the sleazier fora too, but I know what to expect, know what to avoid because I would dislike them, and would not complain to the moderators!

Best Answer

Sorry but there are too many v--- j--s on here to get upset about them. I enjoy them from time to time as something different from all the stories. Learn a little patience.

Best Answer

Oh I have seen many here my friend. But that was just inappropriate at the time.........

Best Answer

Okay, Sheldon, stop punishing what you see as bad behavior and ruining it for the rest of the male population.

Best Answer

Oh dont worry. Just walk yourself on over to the **** section of EP. And youll be just fine. =)

Best Answer

This is a violation of the roommate agreement.

Best Answer

how did that happen though? I have problems linking youtube videos (error !@#$) and someone just flashed her Vay with no problem.... HA!

Best Answer

You can post Youtube videos on stories and your profile.

Best Answer

Are you sure it was even hers to begin with o.O?

Best Answer

You know what. I dunno. LOL.

Best Answer

I don't believe you would do such a thing. I have read some of your posts

Best Answer

Then you do not know me my child. Read my stories and then you will get the real me. =)

Best Answer

Ya did the right thing, Zono. I kicked a white girl to the curb last year for fanning me just because she likes "black men who are hung."

Best Answer

Oh please stop the madness. Cant we just all get along.

Best Answer

You should've told her that.

Best Answer

oh my goodness

lol :)

Best Answer

That was funny.

Best Answer

I just don't believe it

Best Answer

That's wrong of you, unless it was THAT skanky! lol

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Let me see the pic. If I don't get aroused, then she did wrong.

Best Answer

You perv. LOL.

Best Answer

Gay.

Best Answer

Not even close. It had to do with protecting the kids. =)

Best Answer