I know this sounds crazy but if you don't overload the machine and make the loads lighter, it's so much easier. The clothes come out without any wrinkles (or with less wrinkles) and folding becomes a lot easier. If you're doing a marathon amount of wash just dwell on how much you've done and don't think about all that's left. That's when you tend to get overwhelmed. And, if you're running a lot, you must have the laundry room in an obscure location..that I can't help you with. :(

Best Answer

I know this! Tell it to my 20 year old daughter who was gonna "start" the laundry for me. Sometine no help is better than help! I like the dwelling- I'm gonna dwell on the done- that's a great mantra

Best Answer

One of life's great frustrations....waiting for our offspring to be responsible. As long as they're home, I don't think the "magic" happens.

Best Answer

You go, girl!

Best Answer

"pant, pant" I feel like one of those marathon runners- they're handing me cups of water as I go

Best Answer