itsjustme17 itsjustme17 16-17, F 4 Answers Nov 3, 2010

Stop judging yourself!! Start feeding yourself kindness and love! Would you talk to your friends the way you talk to yourself? Of course not! You would offer them compassion and kindness. Treat yourself the way you expect to treat others. Always treat yourself the way you expect to treat others and always treat yourself the way you expect others to treat you. Shower yourself with appreciation!<br />
You dont even have to make stuff up - just keep appreciating yourself. "Oh I really like how you handled that" "You CAN do it!" "Wow - you look fabulous" "That was hard, you did so well"

Best Answer

I start by walking in the morning,then I go home have a healthy breakfast than go on a 27 mile bike ride.I love adventure and I always seem to find it when I bike.So really its what you make it out to be,its the little things that make me happy.You could never look stupid you are who you are,we are all special in our own way so go enjoy the wonders of the world as life its to short.There is so much to be discover so don't waste one single moment enjoy.

Best Answer

try something you used to do for fun and work from there maybe? its what i always do anyways.

Best Answer