only, if i dont correct it.
amstevens23 amstevens23 26-30, F 13 Answers Jul 12, 2012

not usualy i have trouble spelling. have had ignotant people make mistake of thinking i stupard cause i can t spell.

Best Answer

You know, I've often confronted that. Sometimes, I think I know the correct spelling of a word, but when I go to check the word, for the final draft, I realize I was completely mistaken. I consult the dictionary often when writing!

Best Answer

Not as much as marrying my 2nd husband... Now THAT was stupid!

Best Answer

we all make mistakes right?

Best Answer

Abssulutllie!

Best Answer

well said :)

Best Answer

It embarasses me when I make typos....and I make a lot of them....I'm typing away like it's my last day on earth. Now, in YOUR case....you ARE stupid! Just kidding! Laugh....I didn't even mean it! LMflatAO ...... ( dullard )

Best Answer

HEY! ... jerk. (jk, just an abbreviation i'm not kidding.. or am i?) I type too fast as well. my thoughts are alot faster than my fingers.

Best Answer

That's it exactly!

Best Answer

nah.........here's a "you" for you

Best Answer

thanks, i needed one :)

Best Answer

Lol - I hate that you can't edit your own question so if you make a typo it's there, shaming you forever!!!!

Best Answer

lol for real.

Best Answer