Is there a way I can maybe locate her or should I just burn it?
BennDover BennDover 46-50, M 10 Answers Feb 21, 2011

Do not give it to the police. The cops accomplish nothing and it likely will never reach its owner if left in the hands of local law enforcement. The social security cards themselves have information on the back for what to do in the event you find one. There's an address to send the card to.. Or contact the secretary of state.

Best Answer

turn it into the police

Best Answer

Yeah , might be easiest since ss office is far away

Best Answer

TAKE IT TO THE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE

Best Answer

Leave it where it was.

Best Answer

I think the best thing to do is try to locate her via the adress on the card if that canĀ“t be done contact the authorities and tell them where you found the card and hand it over to them. I think contacting the police is the right thing to do best wishes for both you and the woman who lost her card what a stroke of bad luck that is if she gets it back from you or the police it will most likely make her very happy and relieved.

Best Answer

Put it in the post to the local ss office.

Best Answer

I agree with kyliek2

Best Answer

Return it to her or give it to the police

Best Answer

if you have a local ss office, you could turn it in there. i'm sure she would appreciate it...i certainly would!

Best Answer